05 May 2011

To-buy List!

Hello girlies! 
http://www.emocutez.com

So this time, I'm just going to go all blah blah. Yeah, I'm jobless.  :mj
The previous post, my review of VLCC Clove Gel, has to be updated with pictures. I tried taking pics with my Samsung Star.. but because of the low lighting, all I got were un-focused and blurry photos. Might as well try with a proper cam. -_-


So well. I decided to post my have-to-buy/wish list! I'm not a makeup geek at all, but I love skincare products. I believe you gotta have a good, proper skincare routine first and foremost.  :)


So here I go:
  1. Himalaya Neem Face Pack - Heard that it helps acne-prone skin! No other reason required!
  2. Dove Damage Therapy Shampoo + Condi - I love the ad for this! BTW, I have curly hair. And I want my curls to be defined, smooth and shinyyy. *bling bling*
  3. Jovees Anti-acne Pimple Cream
  4. Lotus Herbals Berry Scrub
  5. Nivea Visage Oil Regulating Toner
  6. Neutrogena Oil-free Moisture SPF 15
  7. VLCC Kajal 
  8. Lotus Herbals Jojoba Wash
That's it for now! Will be trying these out one by one.

It's officially summer here in Chennai now! The heat is unbearable. But I've been here for 4 years, so I'd be an idiot if I still complain about the Chennai heat. Because Chennai is ultimately hot all 365 days! Would love a bit of surprise rain.. nothing can beat the feeling of cold raindrops dripping all over you after you've been in the sun! Oh how we all love the rain!

Holidays start from May 8th..
And all I know is that it's gonna be amazing!
No, super-amazing.

...Or maybe just plain boring.


1 comments:

PP said...

Testing if the smilies are working.. :O :mj :e

Post a Comment