03 May 2011

The Beginning

Hello world!
So well.. I'm Poornapriya. And this is my first blog, which I hope to maintain all year long. :P

I always wanted to have a blog of my own, and that's simple enough. I read all these make-up and fashion blogs by young Indian women.. and I wanted to write too, if not about fashion, at least reviews of products and book reviews and occasionally a random blog about my, um, sometimes interesting, sometimes not, pathetic, amazing, depressing (uhh? :P), cool life.
http://www.emocutez.com

So you see, this is my 1st post. And pathetically enough, I can't think of what else to write.
Sure, an introduction? But.. an introduction? I'm one of those people who suck at describing themselves. :P

I'll be back soon with reviews of my skin-care products (you can call it the main purpose of this blog!) and maybe, book reviews. Anyone here on Shelfari? :D

And I promise, I'll be sure to let you all know about me through every blog post that I write. That is, if I manage to maintain this blog. :P

http://www.emocutez.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment